How I Lost 20 Pounds on a 2,500 Calorie Diet



Now in my recent studies, I discovered that this good and bad thing, well it just doesn't exist.

Also, I remembered somewhere in a book I read it was said, "As a man thinks so shall he be." Now that started me to thinking. I think that when a person hears a statement like that they go all the way left with it and try to get too complicated and analytical. So I took my studies a little further and there are at least a thousand people I found who are saying, "happy attracts happy and when we are happy we attract more of what we want."

OK, so now my brain at this point was burning. I read and kept reading. I listened and kept listening. It was amazing the information I was gathering.

"Change your thought changes your life." "Convince your subconscious and make it true."

The videos and books were saying the same thing the other guy said in his book, bottom line; we are not what we eat but what we think.

Now the thought is how do I make this work for me? So I put it to the test. I decided first because I had gained so much weight trying to lose weight, look at that - OMG! I gain weight doing diets, and the reason they did not work is because the entire time I thought of myself as an FAT ASS; I decided I needed clothes. Nothing fit anymore, and I was very uncomfortable in what I had. So I started a ritual, I made myself believe I had new clothes, and I enjoyed them. Oh, I looked great in my new clothes. It was fun. Three weeks later I received a call; a friend had a friend that needed to get rid of some clothes she had. They knew I was starting my consignment boutique and so wanted to know if I was interested. She said, "They are mostly 12's and 14's, there are a few 16's but not many." Heck, I know the same thing went through my head, "ha, ha YES" but let me tell the truth by this point I was a cool size 20.

I needed the clothes for the store, so I accepted. When I picked the clothes up from the lady, OMG there were at least twelve boxes. Clothes, shoes, it was the mother lode. I had to go through the clothes and log them so that I could email her a receipt. About four boxes in I saw this pair of pants, "that is a big pair of pants; maybe we have finally gotten to the 16's."

When I looked at the size of those pants and saw size 18W, I laugh so hard I hurt myself. I jumped up out of my chair. My roommate was looking at me like I was a nut. I started grabbing things out of that box like I had just won the lotto. My roommate asks me what was going on, pants, blouses, and jackets and pants, and a couple of really cute skirts, all sizes 18W and 20. I got my new clothes. I believed I was going to have new clothes; no I convinced myself I already had new clothes and here they were.

OK, next steps, that test worked like a charm. OMG! Am I strong enough to believe I am thin; can I convince myself to believe that the person in the mirror is smaller than what I see? Maybe I will just cover all of my mirrors. No that was not going to work, I would only see in my mind what I saw the last time I looked. I knew I had to stay away from the scale. OMG, I cannot and will not go anywhere close to the scale. What I did do, though, was the picture the scale exactly where I wanted it to be. I was going to start with 20 pounds down I was currently two hundred and thirty pounds, so that meant I needed to see 210. That was easy. I was going to give it a month, and I needed to add some walks, two a day fifteen to twenty minutes.

So the daily routine had to be laid out, because if this thing is going to work the way they say it works I have to do what they did that worked. Right? Meditation in the morning twenty minutes, focus on thin (that picture from 2004 - I was a size twelve) OMM. Breathe in - deep breath and breathe out deep OMM with passion. Water, Water, and more water at least 128 ounces per day. Move, move and move again, hence the walking and two more meditations one at lunch time and one right before bed (chant I am thin, I am beautiful, I am perfect, I am a winner, I am so fabulous, I am a size 12). Do not forget to breathe. Stay away from the scale and do not wear clothes that are tight and uncomfortable, oh but do not go around looking like a sack of potatoes either. Look nice, right size right feels - right on.

So two months later, I am a size 16 everyone can see in my face that I have lost weight, and I FEEL GOOD. I have lost 21 pounds to date and two dress sizes, it works. What we think, what we believe, that is what we become. I believe because I put it to the test. I will continue to do the routine. I change what I focus on from time to time but I have the secret and so do you, what you do with it is up to you.


Put it to the test, be determined, stick with it for at least 21 days and see what results you get. OMG! Beautiful.

http://www.solutionsfortransformation.org

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Shine_Silverman/1625171


No comments:

Post a Comment